Michael has worked in the mental health field for over 20 years, primarily focused on addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders. Michael previously served as the VP of business development and Executive Director of Colorado for Shadow Mountain Recovery. Prior to joining Shadow Mountain, Mr. Dinneen served hundreds of patients at CeDAR for over a decade and was responsible for designing and implementing key parts of the clinical programming, including the 30 day Primary Program, the 60 day Extended Care Program, the 71 day Professionals Program, and the Intimacy Disorder Track. Mr. Dinneen is an author, an international trainer and mentor for substance abuse counselors, and regularly presents at industry conferences across the U.S. Mr. Dinneen earned a B.A. in education at Boston College, and a Masters of Social Work at the University of Denver. Michael is married, a father of two (ages 11 and 10), and member of Denver Presbyterian – PCA.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Formation Program for Spiritual Directors, Vincentian Spirituality Institute, 1998
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker #992263), 1999
- CACIII (Certified Addictions Counselor, State of CO), 1997
- CSAT (Certified Sexual Addiction Counselor) #2009C-0850, 2011
- CMAT (Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist) Work and Financial Disorders #2009C-8050, 2014